You asked, we listened. We’ve been hard at work to not only get our shipping rates down, but to also expand into other regions. We want to thank the community for their patience and support while we work on this! Have questions? Contact us.
Shipping to Hawaii and Alaska
All items that are under 150lbs are eligible for shipping through UPS Ground. These parcel shipments are all $105 per piece for shipping. Smaller items like apparel and flags will be through USPS and will still have free shipping.
Save on shipping by ordering in bulk. If you plan on ordering multiple items and the weight exceeds 150lbs, you can save with our flat rate of $450 for freight shipping. Basically anything that fits on a pallet will be the flat rate.
Shipping to Canada
Items that are under 150lbs are eligible for shipping at $150 per piece. This rate includes all duties, tariffs, and taxes so you don’t have to worry about paying anything extra. Smaller items like apparel and flags do not qualify to be shipped separately, but can be added to your existing order.
Save on shipping by ordering in bulk. If you plan on ordering multiple items and the weight exceeds 150lbs, you can save with our flat rate of $675 for freight shipping. This flat rate also includes all duties, tariffs, and taxes. Anything that fits on a pallet will be the flat rate.
CANADA SHIPPING FAQS
Do I have to worry about duties and taxes if I get anything shipped to Canada?
No! We make the process as easy as possible and that’s why our flat rate shipping covers all of those things. For any items that are under 150lbs, it’s $150 per piece and for large freight orders it’s $675 flat.
What items qualify for shipping to Canada?
Pretty much all of our items are eligible. Any smaller items like our apparel and flags cannot be shipped separately. We recommend adding them to your cart with other items and then it can be shipped together.
How long does shipping take?
Once your order is packed and shipped, we’ll send a tracking number. Order processing typically takes 1-2 days and transit times range 7-15 business days.
How long does shipping take?
Anything that fits on a pallet qualifies for our flat rate of $675. Our website automatically changes shipping from the parcel rate of $150 per piece to freight shipping if all the items in the cart exceed 150lbs.
Please note that all items are final sale and cannot be returned.
How does freight shipping work?
Unlike parcel shipping, freight is a little different, so here are a few things you need to know:
- Address changes: If the delivery address is incorrect, let us know ASAP, BEFORE we ship out your order. Please note there will be a fee incurred with address changes no matter where your order is during the delivery process.
- You need to be reachable: that means a valid phone number for the freight company to schedule a delivery window (usually 2-4 hours) with you 24 hours in advance. If they cannot reach you, they will hold your order for 48 hours, and then it will be shipped back to us. You will be responsible for the charges, the return shipping, and any other fees associated.
- You also have to be present: deliveries will not be made if someone is not present to sign for the shipment. When you sign off on the shipment, you’re acknowledging the complete, delivered order. Please inspect your order immediately upon delivery. Make sure that items are not missing and that the packaging has not been tampered with. If anything is damaged/missing, make note of it on the delivery receipt and document any evidence or we will not be able to process any refunds/exchanges.
- Deliveries happen on weekdays: most deliveries are done Monday-Friday during business hours. Make sure there’s enough space: deliveries may come in a normal truck all the way up to a 53ft truck. Generally for all orders, we do notify the freight company that they are delivering to residential addresses, but please make sure that your address can accommodate a large vehicle. If you cannot accommodate this kind of delivery, be sure to notify us of a suitable address BEFORE your order ships. You are responsible for any holding, reconsignment, return shipping, or other charges associated with your order if the rules stated above are not followed.
- Curbside delivery: freight/LTL deliveries are always curbside. They are not required to deliver to the inside of your garage, home, or anywhere that is not curbside. Usually the driver will deliver your order at the end of your driveway, but it is at their discretion. If you need help, we recommend arranging a friend to come help.