Join the Griffin Fitness Affiliate Program
Griffin Fitness creates lasting, functional gym equipment for people on their journey to greatness. We take it a step further by being community-driven and only creating products that are tried, tested, and loved by the community.
The affiliate program allows us to engage in the fitness community, while rewarding our affiliates for spreading the word about Griffin. Here’s how it works:
- Your followers click on a unique link from your site/platform and our program registers the link that was used.
- Any visitors to our website has their IP address logged and a cookie is placed in their browser purely for tracking purposes.
- When they browse our site and place an order within the next 30 days, that order will be registered as a sale for you.
- Through our platform we review and approve all sales.
- Commissions are paid out once a month. The minimum balance for a payout is $100 and will be done through PayPal.
And it’s as simple as that! We keep this process incredibly simple and you’ll have access to your own dashboard.
Affiliate Program Requirements
- Griffin is only accepting affiliates located within the United States as we only ship in this region at the moment.
- Affiliates must have a fitness-centered website, blog, channel, or social platform to be accepted. We are looking for those that produce high quality, educational content.
- All applicants will be evaluated on the information provided.
Griffin Affiliate Program Rules
- Paid advertising for search engines, social media platforms, and display ads are prohibited.
- If you are creating content, please submit it to us for approval as we want to make sure the information is accurate. Any information that isn’t correct, Griffin reserves the right to request revisions to the content.
- If in your research of our products and others you have questions, our team is always happy to help.
- Griffin will be monitoring all content produced in relation to the affiliate program to follow all guidelines. If there is content that is violating these guidelines, we will issue warnings and we also reserve the right to remove affiliates for any non-compliance. Any affiliates that are caught violating or attempting to circumvent these rules will have all affiliate credit voided and will not receive payouts. They will also be banned from the affiliate program.
- Once approved, you’ll be required to have a PayPal account in order to receive your payouts.
- Commissions will not be paid out until the balance is at least $100. At that time, affiliates will be paid out once a month towards the end of the month.
- You will not receive commissions for referring yourself.
- All earned commissions will be attributed to your account once the sale is displayed as “complete” in our system.
- Any affiliate links that have no activity for 6 months or longer will be terminated from the Griffin Affiliate Program.
- Payouts will be calculated by sales minus shipping, taxes, returns, warranty claims, and other discounts.