SHIPPING FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where do you ship to?
We ship to the continental United States. For orders outside the continental US such as Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and other countries, please contact us. We recommend arranging your own freight forwarder.
If your order is shipping to a commercial location, please let us know by making a note in your order.
How is shipping calculated?
We like to keep shipping transparent. The rate you see on your order is the exact amount for UPS or freight shipping. We don’t upcharge shipping and we go as far as integrating both shipping companies into our website for accuracy.
Many of our orders are shipped either separately through UPS or through freight. For any freight deliveries, you will need to be present to receive the shipment. The freight company will deliver curbside with a liftgate. Be sure to inspect the shipment immediately upon delivery, document any damage or missing items, and report it to the driver to make a note on the delivery receipt. Failure to do this will drastically limit our ability to file a claim with the shipper.
When does my order get shipped?
All orders are shipped out within 1-2 business days if the item is in stock. Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email with tracking information. Actual shipping dates and times are only estimates and are subject to carrier conditions beyond our control, but we will try our best to keep you updated on your order if there are any adverse conditions.
Delivery Service Type
|Delivery Service Type||Typical Processing Timeline*||Estimated Delivery*|
|UPS Ground||1-2 Days||2-8 Days|
|LTL Freight||1-2 Days||1-8 Days|
*All times specified are estimates based on business days, delivery location, and/or order complexity.
How do I check on the status of my order?
You can either sign into your account or visit this link here: [link].
How does shipping through freight/LTL work?
Unlike shipping through companies like UPS, freight is a little different, so here are a few things you need to know:
- Address changes: If the delivery address is incorrect, let us know ASAP, BEFORE we ship out your order. Please note there will be a fee incurred with address changes no matter where your order is during the delivery process.
- You need to be reachable: that means a valid phone number for the freight company to schedule a delivery window (usually 2-4 hours) with you 24 hours in advance. If they cannot reach you, they will hold your order for 48 hours, and then it will be shipped back to us. You will be responsible for the charges, the return shipping, and any other fees associated.
- You also have to be present: deliveries will not be made if someone is not present to sign for the shipment. When you sign off on the shipment, you re acknowledging the complete, delivered order. Please inspect your order immediately upon delivery. Make sure that items are not missing and that the packaging has not been tampered with. If anything is damaged/missing, make note of it on the delivery receipt and document any evidence or we will not be able to process any refunds/exchanges.
- Deliveries happen on weekdays: most deliveries are done Monday-Friday during business hours.
Make sure there’s enough space: deliveries may come in a normal truck all the way up to a 60ft truck. Generally for all orders, we do notify the freight company that they are delivering to residential addresses, but please make sure that your address can accommodate a large vehicle. If you cannot accommodate this kind of delivery, be sure to notify us of a suitable address BEFORE your order ships. You are responsible for any holding, reconsignment, return shipping, or other charges associated with your order if the rules states above are not followed.
- Curbside delivery: freight/LTL deliveries are always curbside. They are not required to deliver inside your garage, home, or anywhere that is not curbside. Usually the driver will deliver your order at the end of your driveway, but it is at their discretion. If you need help, we recommend arranging a buddy to come help.
How do returns work?
Here at Griffin we pride ourselves on our awesome products. If you’re not 100% happy, you can return your item for a full refund or exchange. Exchanges are dependent on product availability.
You can return or exchange any unused item in its original packaging within 30 days of purchase. Read more about the process in our return policy.