What’s Included In Kettlebell Sets:
8kg-24kg Set: (1) 8kg, (1) 12kg, (1) 16kg, (1) 20kg, and (1) 24kg
8kg-16kg Set: (1) 8kg, (1) 12kg, and (1) 16kg
20kg-28kg Set: (1) 20kg, (1) 24kg, and (1) 28kg
8kg-24kg Double Set: (2) 8kg, (2) 12kg, (2) 16kg, (2) 20kg, and (2) 24kg
When it comes to kettlebells, we built ones to last––all from the best materials. The Griffin kettlebells have single-piece casting made from the highest quality iron ore and are then powder coated for durability. With a stable base and smooth, color-coded handles, our kettlebells follow international kettlebell standards and will stand the test of time. Some highlights of our kettlebells:
- Single Piece Casting: The Griffin kettlebells feature single-cast gravity casting, making them one of the most accurate and highest quality kettlebells you can find. Because most kettlebells are made by fusing two halves or welding the handles to the base, they eventually crack in half or fall apart altogether. Single-piece casting also ensures a wobble-free base and smooth handles.
- Smooth Powder Coat Finish: We chose a matte black finish for grip, lasting durability, and protection. The powder coating also holds chalk very well and eliminates any scratches from kettlebell training. You will never find seams, welds, or weak spots on our kettlebells.
- Color-Coded Handles: Save time from trying to differentiate different kettlebells. Our color-coded handles let you get back to your training, making it easier for quick transitions and supersets.
- Recessed Logo: Unlike most kettlebells in the market that are stamped, ours are engraved for safety on your wrists, hands, legs, and forearms when training. Like our powder coat finish, we wanted to make the smoothest kettlebell out there.
- Weight Conversions, Handle Diameters, and Colors:
- 8kg (18lbs) – 32mm (Pink)
- 12kg (26lbs) – 32mm (Blue)
- 16kg (35lbs) – 33mm (Yellow)
- 20kg (44lbs) – 38mm (Purple)
- 24kg (53lbs) – 39mm (Green)
- 28kg (62lbs) – 40mm (Orange)
- 32kg (70lbs) – 40mm (Red)
- 36kg (80lbs) – 40mm (Black)