Griffin Adjustable Bench 2.0
Meet the all-new Griffin Adjustable Bench 2.0—our heavy-duty bench designed to withstand serious weight while saving you space. Featuring an 11-gauge steel frame, 12” wide pad, and 7 back pad ladder adjustments, this sturdy bench is perfect for anyone looking to lift with a peace-of-mind.
GRIFFIN ADJUSTABLE BENCH
The Griffin Adjustable Bench 2.0 is designed with three elements in mind: durability, mobility, and versatility. Because this bench is made from 11-gauge and 4-gauge steel, it clocks in at 121 lbs and is a tank. At the same time we wanted to design a bench that’s easy to move and store, which means having a horizontal knurled handle paired with wheels for easy moving, along with the ability to store it vertically when not in use.
This bench also comes loaded with 7 back pad positions (0, 15, 30, 45, 60, 70, and 85 degrees) and 4 seat positions (-15, 0, 15, and 30 degrees). A minimal pad gap of 1.75” allows you to adjust the bench and perform movements seamlessly without the discomfort of a large gap. The Adjustable Bench also comes standard with rubber feet on all points that touch the ground for safety and non-slip. The optional leg attachment is attached at the top of the bench and expands your capabilities for decline movements at whatever angle you need.
- More than 28 different configurations with the 7 back pad and 4 seat pad positions
- 10-minute assembly
- Vertical storage
- 12” wide pad
- Rubber feet on all parts that touch the ground to prevent slipping and scratching
- Ergonomic horizontal knurled handle and wheels for easy moving
- Minimal pad gap of 1.75”
- Closed ladder adjustments for security
- All black hardware for that signature Griffin look
- Made with heavy-duty 11-gauge and 4-gauge steel
- Optional leg attachment for versatile decline work
|FLAT DIMENSIONS||55″ (L), 24.5″ (W), 17.7″ (H)|
|LADDER POSITIONS||Back Pad: 7, Front Pad: 4|
|PAD LENGTH||Back 38.5″, Seat 13″, Overall 53.5″|
|PAD WIDTH||12″, Seat tapers from 12” to 9”|
|WARRANTY||30 Days on the Bench Pad and 10 Years on Bench Frame|
Jacob R –
Picked this up locally and saved some money. Overall the bench is one of the best I’ve used. I had an AB5200 and Rogue 2.0. This is up there with those if not a bit better.
I bought the AB 2.0 with the intention that it will be the last bench I ever purchase. It is rock solid at 121lbs and it checked off everything on my list:
(1) Vertical storage
(2) Closed ladder design
(3) Leg rollers (optional add-on) for decline exercises at multiple angles
(4) Nordic curls as the leg rollers can be flipped upside down
(5) Grippy thick back pad
This is a huge upgrade from my old bench, the Fitness Reality 1000 Super Max Bench. Thanks again Griffin Fitness!