Griffin Adjustable FID Bench
The Griffin adjustable FID (flat, incline, decline) bench is a must-have for every gym setup. Built with solid steel with a weight capacity of 1,000lbs, there are limitless possibilities with this bench. Configurations include laying completely flat, incline, decline, and every angle in between.
GRIFFIN ADJUSTABLE FID BENCH
An adjustable bench is a necessary piece in every gym. Whether it’s dumbbell work, benching, ab work, or rows, the Griffin adjustable FID bench is the one for the job—solidly built with an all steel base and featuring a grippy, 2.75” inch thick durable pad. Thoughtful details like a horizontal, knurled handle and rubber feet on every point that touches the ground make working out that much easier. Simply adjust the bench position using any of the seven notches (-15, 0, 20, 35, 50, 65, and 85 degrees), or change the seating position to really fine tune your setup.
- Positions: incline, decline, and flat
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Rubber feet on all parts that touch the ground to prevent slipping and scratching
- Ergonomic horizontal handle and wheels for mobility
- New: knurled handle for better grip
- Elliptical tubing for cleaner look and more security
- Minimal pad gap of 2″
- Leg attachment for decline work
|FLAT DIMENSIONS||55″ (L), 26″ (W), 18″ (H)|
|PAD LENGTH||Back 37.25″, Seat 15″, Overall 54″|
|WARRANTY||30 Days on the Bench Pad and 10 Years on Bench Frame|